Groups meet in homes or at the church at different times throughout the week and usually last for around an hour.
Time is spent sharing about life and faith, studying the Bible, and prayer.
Each week we provide a set of questions for life groups based on our Sunday sermon. These are intended to be worked through together, so if you aren't in a life Group, please consider joining one!
This Week's Questions: Sunday 17th October 2021
Fear Factor: Loss of Control (Romans 8:26-30)
1. What did you think/feel about Sunday's message?
2. In what situations might someone feel they are not 'in control'?
3. How might people behave when they fear a loss of control over their lives?
4. What is the challenge of Jesus about the need to 'be in control'? (Refer to Luke 8:34-35)
5. In what areas of your life do you struggle to admit you are not really in control?
Our Life Groups
Day Venue Area Contact Person Photo Wednesday (1.30pm) Bentley/Scawthorpe Serena Stevenson Wednesday (8pm) Scawthorpe/Bessacarr Tim Wilson Wednesday (8pm) Scawthorpe/Bessacarr Gill Beams Thursday (11:30am) Rigby Lounge, Church Jenny Stephenson Thursday (7:30pm) Rigby Lounge, Church Graham Simpson Thursday (7:45pm) Church Office David Bellerby Thursday (8pm) Hyde Park Ruth Bellerby
Let's do life together!