Groups meet in homes or at the church at different times throughout the week and usually last for around an hour.
Time is spent sharing about life and faith, studying the Bible, and prayer.
Each week we provide a set of questions for life groups based on our Sunday sermon. These are intended to be worked through together, so if you aren't in a life Group, please consider joining one!
This Week's Questions:
1. What did you think/feel about Sunday's sermon?
2. Are there questions that people ask which you find really annoying?
3. What words/terms do Christians use a lot that people who aren't 'Churchy' might struggle to understand? What could we say instead?
4. What are some of your big questions about God and/or the Christian faith? (Remember - when you know, you grow!)
5. How might we be more prepared to answer questions people have (both individually and as a church)?
Our Life Groups
Day Venue Area Contact Person Photo Wednesday (1.30pm) Bentley/Scawthorpe Serena Stevenson Wednesday (8pm) Scawthorpe/Bessacarr Tim Wilson Wednesday (8pm) Scawthorpe/Bessacarr Gill Beams Thursday (11:30am) Rigby Lounge, Church Jenny Stephenson Thursday (7:30pm) Rigby Lounge, Church Graham Simpson Thursday (7:45pm) Church Office David Bellerby Thursday (8pm) Hyde Park Ruth Bellerby
Let's do life together!