Groups meet in homes or at the church at different times throughout the week and usually last for around an hour.
Time is spent sharing about life and faith, studying the Bible, and prayer.
Each week we provide a set of questions for life groups based on our Sunday sermon. These are intended to be worked through together, so if you aren't in a life Group, please consider joining one!
This Week's Questions: Sunday 26th September
Mission Styles: Convince Me (John 20:24-29)
1. What did you think/feel about Sunday's message?
2. What is the most difficult thing you have been (or could be) asked about Jesus/being a Christian?
3. What questions might a 'Convince Me' person ask on their faith journey?
4. Do you think it's okay for a Christian to question what they read in the Bible?
5. What part of the Bible do you find most difficult or have most questions about?
6. If you enjoy the 'Convince Me' mission style, how might you use this to point people to Jesus?
Our Life Groups
Day Venue Area Contact Person Photo Wednesday (1.30pm) Bentley/Scawthorpe Serena Stevenson Wednesday (8pm) Scawthorpe/Bessacarr Tim Wilson Wednesday (8pm) Scawthorpe/Bessacarr Gill Beams Thursday (11:30am) Rigby Lounge, Church Jenny Stephenson Thursday (7:30pm) Rigby Lounge, Church Graham Simpson Thursday (7:45pm) Church Office David Bellerby Thursday (8pm) Hyde Park Ruth Bellerby
Let's do life together!