Groups meet in homes or at the church at different times throughout the week and usually last for around an hour.
Time is spent sharing about life and faith, studying the Bible, and prayer.
Each week we provide a set of questions for life groups based on our Sunday sermon. These are intended to be worked through together, so if you aren't in a life Group, please consider joining one!
This Week's Questions: Sunday 16th January 2022
A Balanced Spiritual Diet - 'The Evangelical Tradition'
1. The word 'Evangelical' means 'good news' but what is the good news (Romans 10:13)?
2. What does 2 Timothy 3:16-17 say we need the Bible for and how does it help?
3. Can someone be saved by Jesus if they don't believe in Him?
4. What different ways can people hear about Jesus?
5. Whose responsibility is it to tell others about Jesus?
6. What are the good habits of an Evangelical Christian?
Our Life Groups
Day Venue Area Contact Person Photo Wednesday (1.30pm) Bentley/Scawthorpe Serena Stevenson Wednesday (8pm) Scawthorpe/Bessacarr Tim Wilson Wednesday (8pm) Scawthorpe/Bessacarr Gill Beams Thursday (10:30am) Bentley Baptist Church Graham Simpson Thursday (11:00am) Bentley Baptist Church Jenny Stephenson Thursday (7:45pm) Bentley Baptist Church David Bellerby Thursday (8pm) Hyde Park Ruth Bellerby
Let's do life together!